ICON operates an ISO 9001 acredited Quality Management System which incorporates the following policies:
Personal information handling practices
We sometimes collect personal information about you in a fair and lawful way.
We may collect personal information:
- directly from you
- from third parties
- from publicly available sources
We only collect personal information where it is reasonably necessary and related to our functions as a provider of products and services as shown on our web site www.iconeng.com.au. We may use this information to contact you for the purpose of marketing our services or forming business relationships.
Use and disclosure
We only use personal information for the purposes we collected it. We do not sell of share any collected personal information to any third parties.
Protecting your privacy
We safeguard your privacy and the security of your personal information by protecting the information we hold about you, from loss, unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure and against other misuse.
When personal information that we collect is no longer required, we destroy or delete it in a secure manner.
You can generally access the personal information that we hold about you and ask us to correct it or delete it by contacting us by email at [email protected] You can ask us not to contact you by emailing us at [email protected]
We are bound by and comply with the Australian Privacy Act 1988.
How to contact us
For further information or if you have any questions about how we collect or use your data you can email us at [email protected]
Customer Focus policy
ICON prides itself on its focus on the customer – our partner. We believe in long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our customers and create value through collaboration.
We see things from the customer’s perspective – understanding their business and anticipating their requirements. We are proactive in meeting their expectations.
We design legendary innovations and practical solutions for our customers. ICON recognizes that superior value-added service is a critical factor in the customer’s choice of engineer; the numerous accolades we have received from the industry speak louder than words.
ICON has some of the fastest response times, and has set significant innovative records in the industry. Each year our customers recognize our employees for displaying initiative and going beyond the call of duty to meet their needs.
Our combined experience with drilling rigs and offshore production facilities - fixed and floating, has led to ICON’s reputation as a rig installation specialist with a strong facilities engineering capability. We solve facilities installation challenges in unique ways using drilling rigs, and solve drilling problems using facilities design experience.
This unique skill combination allows us to add value across client’s drilling and facilities departments.
Health and Safety Policy
ICON Engineering Pty Ltd will provide a workplace and culture that promotes health and safety principles and objectives whilst committing to the principle of no harm to the health and safety of our employees, contractors, sub-contractors and visitors.
We demonstrate this commitment through our health and safety management system that is integrated with all organisational activities related to products, services and people.
The principal objective of our health and safety system is to establish and maintain working systems and processes throughout our organisation that result in the best possible health and safety outcomes.
To achieve this, ICON will:
- Comply with all applicable health and safety laws, regulations and standards;
- Consult and communicate with our employees on the importance of our health and safety system;
- Actively promote open communication and continuous learning based on employee input, comprehensive investigation, and the provision of ongoing training and information on HSE matters;
- Implement procedures and apply them consistently to achieve our HSE objectives and targets across all Projects and operations;
- Where possible, utilise contractors who can meet or exceed our health and safety standards;
- Monitor and audit compliance to our health and safety systems and processes;
- Ensure that innovation and a “can do” attitude can actively coexist within our health and safety systems and processes;
- Continually seek best practice and be prepared to change when it is found;
- Cultivate and nurture a culture of safety both on and off the job;
- Actively respond to and investigate all incidents, and ensure injured employees are returned to suitable work at the earliest possible opportunity through equitable claims management and rehabilitation practices.
It is expected that ICON employees, contractors, subcontractors and visitors will:
- Comply, at all times, with ICON’s health and safety policies and procedures;
- Abide by their duty of care including; the responsibility to work safely, to take all reasonable care for their own health and safety, and to consider the health and safety of other people who may be affected by their actions;
- Actively co-operate and engage with ICON to achieve our stated objectives.
ICON Engineering Pty Ltd is committed to conducting its activities in an environmentally responsible manner. Our goal is to meet or exceed the environmental protection standards set by the industry, government and our clients.
To achieve this, ICON will:
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations and standards for the protection of the environment.
- Investigate environmental incidents using the incident reporting procedure and take corrective actions as required.
- Integrate environmental protection into our business by planning activities to avoid or mitigate adverse environmental impacts.
- Work actively with our clients to develop appropriate solutions to environmental issues either present or potential.
- Encourage employees, contractors and subcontractors to foster a sense of responsibility for environmental protection by seeking their input and by providing training and information on environmental matters.
- Conserve resources by the efficient use of energy, reductions of emissions and discharges, eliminating unnecessary waste and recycling where practical.
- Take necessary action to keep workplace noise levels below 85db(A) wherever practicable.
- Provide and maintain adequate spill containment and clean-up equipment to contain any foreseeable spill relating to ICON equipment or processes.
- This policy applies to all activities in which ICON participates and application of this policy rests with all ICON employees, contractors and sub-contractors.
ICON Engineering Pty Ltd is committed to provide our clients with functional, safe and environmentally responsible engineering products and services. This policy applies to all our employees and contractors engaged in activities with ICON. The objectives of our Quality Management System are:
- To provide services that meets expectations and satisfies the needs of our clients.
- To consistently maintain high standards of performance in all our endeavours.
- To comply to ISO 9001 Quality Management System Requirements and any planned updates to this.
- Establish and monitor, on an annual basis, measurable objectives for achieving improvements in effectiveness focusing in delivery of quality products to the satisfaction of our clients.
- Recruit and manage on the basis of competence and performance such that we can deliver at a high level of effectiveness.
ICON achieves these objectives by using and maintaining a Quality Management System and creating a culture that empowers and rewards people who act in accordance with this policy:
- Doing the right thing, the right way, first time, every time, on time.
- Clear demonstration of commitment to ICON’s policies and procedures together with continuous
- Improvement by management and all employees for their area of responsibility.
- Ensuring that service and product support to clients is responsive, courteous and timely.
- Actively monitoring recruitment, promotions and staff skill capability.
The Managing Director together with support from the Executive Team is accountable to the Board ofDirectors for ensuring this policy is implemented. This policy will be reviewed regularly and updated as required.
ICON Engineering Pty Ltd Managers are expected to ensure this policy is implemented and integrated into all activities.
Our commitment to Quality Assurance, together with the knowledge, skills, continuing professional development and dedication of our staff, will maintain delivery of quality services to our customers.