Gravel Pack Support
ICON understands our client’s key drivers when positioning and installing Gravel Pack systems on both rigs and vessels.
Different situations call for different solutions, be they for short-term, removable, long-term installation of equipment for rig or vessel deployment.
Gravel Pack spread support and access structure diagram: Pyxis drilling program
Gravel Pack spread support and access structure as installed.
Deck layout to support Gravel pack operations
Another deck configuration supporting Gravel Pack operations.
Running gravel pack support operations.
Installing Gravel pack equipment on a drilling rig for Woodside's Enfield project.
Support vessel deck configuration for gravel pack support operations.
ICON designed solutions:
• Provide the ability to stack equipment for additional deck space
• Secure the equipment on the deck for sea fastening;
• Distribute loading to increase a rig deck’s capacity
• Provide guidance for stacking workshops and equipment;
• Provide custom anti-vibration stacking clamps;
• Allow safe and assessed personnel access to all equipment.
• Are safe, efficient to install and remove offshore