ICON regularly interfaces between subsea, completions, workover and well test equipment, on both MODUs and support vessels.
Typical interface scopes include:
- Coiled Tubing Operations
- Gravel Packs
- Well Testing, including King Posts and Burner Booms
- Subsea Equipment
- Reelers and Filtration units
- Handling, routing and running IWOC’s umbilicals.
As part of the interfacing scope, ICON can perform:
- Engineering checks including deck loading calculations
- Seafastening design and installation
- Design, build and install of specialised skids, carriers or structures.
- Lift studies and running procedures
- Design, fabrication and installation of access walkways
- Design, fabrication and installation of any required guidance systems/handling aids
- Clash checks
- Umbilical routing and associated support structure